Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday Spotlight -- Jason Collins and Weight for Happiness

Welcome Jason Collins to my blog and a special Thursday author spotlight.  He's sharing a bit from his recent release, Weight for Happiness.  

* * * *

Hello everyone, I'm Jason Collins. I'm a writer from the South, but I've been living in New York for quite a while, so I've started calling myself a "southern New Yorker". There's nothing I love more than a hot cup of coffee and a good story, so I try to do most of my writing when I have a fresh pot available. I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them.


Jeremy Johnson is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He doesn’t want to be overweight anymore, but temptation is unavoidable thanks to his job. Deciding to make a change for the better, he dedicates himself to implementing a new diet and exercise program that he hopes will whip him into shape. He makes himself a promise that he intends to keep, but it doesn’t help that he works for a food-focused blog where he spends his days writing about delicious, forbidden food that he knows he’s not supposed to indulge in.

When the blog he writes for is purchased by a fitness company, he realizes he’s going to be the odd man out among his new fit, attractive colleagues. On his first day, he meets his new coworker, the infamous Ryan Bennett, a man known for his dedication to all things fitness. Muscles, cockiness, and a trademark smile all seem natural to Ryan, but no one knows if he’s attracted to men or women.

With encouragement from Ryan, Jeremy decides to shape up his life, work on his attitude, and rebuild his physique, but he soon discovers that it isn’t as easy as he originally thought. While maneuvering his way toward a new lifestyle, he and Ryan quickly begin to form a bond. But when Jeremy senses a flirtatious vibe from Ryan, he’s forced to choose between allowing his weight to define him or ditching his old insecurities for a shot at something exciting.




Stalk Jason here:

Twitter: @jasoncauthor



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...