Wednesday, November 30, 2016

BREAKING NEWS!!!

 BREAKING NEWS!!!

Okay, so maybe not breaking, per se... BUT, I have big news about my release next week. As some of you know, I started in MM writing as Alex Bowman. My Kent Street series was one I was super excited about... but after the first book, life interfered and then I made a huge shift in my career that left the series in the lurch. 

 I am FINALLY returning to it. For those of you who have already read the first book -- MODELING CHOCOLATE -- it has had the title changed to EXPOSED, been DEEPLY edited to bring it up to date, and had more story added. A character from another one of my Kelex series makes a brief appearance (and *might* just finally get his story in this timeline)  

Next week, Exposed will release alongside Simmered -- book two in the Kent Street Tales. Exposed will be offered as a FREE READ on the TEP website, All Romance, Bookstrand, Smashwords, iTunes, and BN. 

 If you're an Amazon Kindle Reader -- no it won't be free on Amazon, but feel free to grab it at any of the above retailers when it becomes available. I'll post more details once the books are up.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...