Sunday, January 31, 2016

Guest Author - April Andrews and Auctioned for the Alpha (The Omega Auctions, 3)

Yes, I'm running late sharing this -- but I wanted to make sure to share before next week's post of the FOURTH book in this series out later this week!  So welcome April back to my blog and check out Auctioned for the Alpha!

When Eric is found, abandoned on the side of the road, he is identified as an omega and placed in the Omega Auctions. Only, Eric doesn’t know if he is an omega. He doesn’t know himself at all. The place in his mind where that information should be is completely blank.

So, when Eric is bought by a steely-eyed alpha and informed that he is to become a breeding wolf for his new pack, he refuses. He wants to find out who he is, where he’s from, and what he is supposed to be doing with his life, not lay on his back and do as his new alpha commands!

Gideon, pack alpha, is utterly beguiled by the strange omega and he will do whatever it takes to make Eric his. But for once the alpha might need to seduce rather than command...and he will have to do it quickly. Because before long Eric’s past is going to catch up with them, and the alpha and the omega are going to be in for quite a surprise... 


BUY HERE


Eric shook his head. His hands clenched and unclenched on Gideon’s shoulders. “I can’t.”

“You can,” Gideon said. “You will.” And then he leaned in and he kissed Eric’s cheek before moving across and kissing his ear and then down to his neck. The other man tasted as good as Gideon had known he would and Gideon couldn’t stop from licking along the curve where his neck met his shoulder.

“Gideon, stop...” Eric whispered. “I can’t.”

“You can,” Gideon said again and gently he bit into Eric’s neck, marking him, claiming him. Eric moaned from the contact and threw his head back. Gideon deepened the bite.

“Don’t,” Eric whispered. “Please....”

“I’ve thought about this all day,” Gideon said as he licked the wound that he’d made. “I’ve thought of nothing else since the moment you stepped out of that truck. I ache for you, Eric. I ache so badly it’s almost impossible. I’m desperate for you.”

“I...”

“And I’m going to have you. I have no choice.”

“And me?” Eric asked. “Do I have a choice?”

“No,” Gideon said as he moved to the other side of Eric’s neck. He bit him again and smiled around the bite as the other man gasped. “I’m not going to give you one. I don’t know you yet, Eric, not properly, but already I sense that you could talk yourself out of what you want given the chance. It will be far simpler if I simply take.”

“Take?” Eric gasped.

Gideon nodded and moved his hands. He placed them on either side of Eric’s shirt, paused there for just a moment, and then ripped the two sides apart. A moment later and he ripped the fabric from Eric and let out a sigh when he saw the other male’s bare body. He was even more beautiful than Gideon had expected.

“I’m going to take exactly what I want,” he said.

He moved his hands down to the waistband of Eric’s jeans, paused for another moment, and then pulled the zipper down. Eric watched, wide eyed, as Gideon dragged the jeans down his hips.

“Exactly what I want,” he added.

And then, because Gideon couldn’t wait a single minute more, he dropped to his knees, pulling Eric’s jeans down the rest of the way. The only thing between them now was the thin cotton of Eric’s pants. Gideon smiled. He could see Eric’s thick cock outlined underneath them and it was so much more than he had expected.

“But don’t worry, Eric,” he said as he pulled that cock free. “I’m going to give you what you want. Exactly what you want.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...