Monday, November 9, 2015

COMPANION GUIDE: A Second Chance with Two Bears (NSFW)

Welcome fans --

I know you've all been patiently (or not so patiently) awaiting Ben's story.



I've made up this guide to show you a few of the toy's in Red and Quentin's playroom -- just in case you're curious.

**SPOILER ALERT**  Read the story first instead of peeking now!!






I warned you...





Last chance...




Okay.  Here we go,

THE FUCKING CHAIR

Now this chair is a little different than the one I wrote about -- the chair in the story had raised handles on either side that allowed the user (or a bear who barges in) to pump the dildo up and a back to rest upon.  The one I wrote about DOES exist, but I couldn't find a decent picture.)

But this gives you an idea of what Ben was sitting on.


ST. ANDREW'S CROSS

Most of you likely already know what this is, but just in case, I'm sharing.  They can be made of metal or wood -- some have cuffs for a sub's wrists (and some have ankle cuffs as well).  I've also seen horizontal crosses a sub lays across versus standing.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...