Friday, October 30, 2015

November 2015 Writing Update

I made series pages and a coming soon page -- so I thought these updates wouldn't be needed anymore.  But I received a couple of messages when there wasn't any for September or October, so here's November before I get beaten with a wet noodle.

You know who you are.


Bronc Buster, the final story in the Tales of Triple M Ranch series, just released.  I'm kind of sad the series is ending, but it feels right to not drag it out any more than where it naturally should end.  Mack's story will hopefully tie everything up nicely.


Mid-month, the 5th installment of the Bear Mountain series will be released, A Second Chance with Two Bears.  This is Ben's story.  And I'm not giving away ANY spoilers besides that little morsel.  I WILL share that the series has grown to at least seven books at this point.  If it makes sense to continue... if it feels right... there *MIGHT* be more than seven.  I really enjoy writing about these bears and their community, so as long as we're all happy, let the good times roll.




At the end of the month, we'll finally see GRAIG -- I know I messed up big time by not releasing it on time.  But it was either give you guys a less than superior story on time or pull release and make it right.  I opted for make it right, especially since I had another release within days of this one.  Why did I pull?  A final line editor found a plot hole.  The more I tried to fix it, the more that became unraveled.  I had to do some major rewrites to fix and it wasn't done in time.

What am I working on now?  I've still got the final JLC book to come.  I think Jax's twin, Jason, deserves a happy ending.  I've also got more in the Dead Ones stories to come.  More bears, of course.  There WILL be another BOUND book, sometime in the semi-near future.

And there is a new series I've got in development.  More badass shifters and I'm excited!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...