Saturday, September 26, 2015

Delayed release of GRAIG

Due to some unforeseen issues, GRAIG, Earth Dragon Book 2 will have it's release delayed.

As soon as I get word from my publisher, I will let everyone know what the new release date is.

I apologize for the delay, but I promise the story won't be too long.  I hope to see a late October 2015 release, if possible, but I can't promise that at this point.

And know the reason behind it is to give you the best possible story -- during the last round of edits, a major plot hole was noticed that no one had caught through the process.  I asked my publisher for more time to make it right instead of going ahead with release.

I'd hoped to get it done in time, but it ended up being a major fix.  

I appreciate you all too much to send out a flaming pile of crap.

Love,
~K


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...