Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Writing Update

I'm getting back down to business in September.

I had a number of other projects I had to wrap up the last few months which made me lose a little focus on my stories.  They're finishing up now, so it's time to take a deep breath and focus on getting out some really great erotic titles.

So here's what's up on the block.

 The Dungeon, Level Three


The Medical Suite is coming!  I don't want to give too many details as of yet, but the story is really coming together nicely.  Creigh is still a little confused on his growing feelings for Gabriel, but as time goes by and Gabriel proves time and time again what a caring Dom he is, things start to become a little clearer.  Plus Electro-sex!  Whew!

The Earth Dragons are coming!


I had planned to work on Carreg's story prior to level three, but Creigh's story just couldn't be contained.  But the new trilogy will be coming in September.

New Science Fiction


The last Sci-Fi title didn't go over very well, so I've gone back to the drawing board.  I'm currently developing some hot, hot dub con and returning to my roots again for this title.  A little alien abduction/futuristic sound good?  I sure hope so because it is coming down the pipe.

Bears, Bears, and Bears...


I haven't forgotten the bears.  Keep your eye out for more details on this.

Collaboration with April Andrews


April and I have been discussing doing a joint project in the near future (yay!).  We're just in talks at this point to determine where we want the stories to go, but TEP might be getting some double trouble soon.  More details to come!

Roxxy Lyons


I'll be continuing my mentorship of new author Roxxy Lyons.  I really enjoy her work tremendously and am sure readers who love trans/gay erotica will find her stuff incredible. 

Forced feminization by an Arabian prince?  Now that's hot!  Her first story came out recently and she's working on the continuation as we speak. 

I was lucky enough to be paired with her via our publisher and worked with her to perfect her first story.  I can't wait to read through her new chapters and see where Sarah goes next.  I'm seeing some hot MFF (or MMF, depending on how you want to classify Steve's change into Becoming Sarah.)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...