Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Coming Soon & Re-Cover for Rhaege

I had the cover for Rhaege adjusted as the series has developed into something a little larger than anticipated and I needed a little tweak.  Not a huge change, but twas necessary, and you'll understand that a little more when you read it.

Just wanted to show everyone what to be looking for in the coming weeks.

Finishing touches should be done today or tomorrow, with a release date in the next week or two.  More details to come.

This story is really something else.  Much more romantic than most of my mother stories, with some really touching moments.  But don't let that make you think that the heat's not there.  It is.  In spades.  I think the romance side of it actually developed the hot factor all the more.  I'm very pleased with how it turned out and I'm really invested in these characters.

Hopefully, you will be, too. 

Well, back to the pages.  Need to hurry and finish this up.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...