Thursday, December 5, 2013

Writing Update Early December 2013

After taking a glorious Thanksgiving break to spend time with my family, I've been hard at work on Wynne's Surrender.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday if you celebrated.  Wynne's story should hopefully done by week's end.  I've had to shift the storyline a bit, I like to plot, but can also be a terrible pantser and go into different directions which sometimes get me in trouble.  We'll see where we end up with Wynne soon enough.

Once done, The Whorehouse Oracle is on deck.

Then I have two new stand-alone titles I've had on the back burner.  I'd like to get at least one of them completed before writing the final Quads of Alpha S story.  The forth and final will be Peterson's story.  Adrian is going to have a lou-lou of a tale.

And then...maybe some lions.  Or bears.  Who knows?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...