Friday, October 4, 2013

Just Wrote THE END -- The Best Little Whorehouse on Planet X

Just a quick update -- just completed my first draft of The Best Little Whorehouse on Planet X and it's been sent off to my editor.  Should hopefully be released within the next couple of weeks.  Just a little hint -- it will involve alien quad pairings and the story starts in Kazru's whorehouse from the Slave World Series.  It isn't a continuation of the Slave World Series, just another alien race from that world.

And of course, Tripp's Claiming is coming soon, too.  I hope to have that one out this weekend, or early next week at the latest.

Now, I'll be getting started on Tristan's Wolf this weekend.  I'm really excited to finally tell Tristan and Paul's story -- and see how merging the two packs is going to go.  I expect it to be quite volatile.

Tristan's Wolf was supposed to be the final tale in this series -- but I think there's more to say.  I think White Wolf deserves to find some happiness, especially after years of self-imposed exile for being a half-breed.  Maybe he'll find love with someone from his old pack...one never knows.

Have a great weekend and keep your eyes peeled for the new releases!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...